Savage Urges Bonus Material

Hey there, just a quick reminder that the deadline for receiving the Bonus Material Pack is fast approaching!

Anyone who wishes to receive it (includes a deleted scene from Savage Urges, a Behind the Book commentary, a short story for Jaime and Dante, and a sneak peek at the second in the Mercury Pack series, Force of temptation) just send proof of purchase of Savage Urges – a receipt, email order confirmation, or a snapshot of the book in your library – to my assistant at

The offer will stay open until 11:59pm Tuesday 10th May, 2016.

Have a great day!!

SΒ  πŸ™‚

Photo by Mpho Mojapelo on Unsplash

By | 2017-07-29T15:37:53+00:00 May 10th, 2016|

1. Allison N Creech 3rd October 2017 at 4:29 pm - Reply

I would like to receive the deleted scene from Savage Urges, a Behind the Book commentary, and a short story for Jaime and Dante if i could. I did not find your series until a month ago and just saw the post for additional material. I purchased my book through Kindle, but would be glad to send you a copy of the receipt. Can I still get the additional material? Also, do you plan to write a story for Madisyn?

• admin 19th January 2018 at 4:49 pm - Reply

Hi, the deleted scene and short story is now on my website under ‘short stories.’ She may well get a book, not sure yet πŸ™‚

2. Rose 10th October 2017 at 8:58 pm - Reply

Will you be releasing the Deep in Your Veins Series in Audiobook?

• admin 19th January 2018 at 4:48 pm - Reply

Hopefully it will be released some time in the future πŸ™‚

3. M. MacKenzie Green 7th December 2017 at 4:07 am - Reply

Hey, I was just curious if you had ever thought to make a book based off Cain and his uncles. I’m an avid fan of your writing and really appreciate the snark that comes through.

• admin 19th January 2018 at 4:47 pm - Reply

Hi, I don’t have any current plans to do so but I never say never πŸ™‚

4. Archana 23rd December 2017 at 4:47 pm - Reply

I’ve just finished reading your series Phoenix pack. It’s beautiful. And I would like to know when or if you plan on writing Dom and Trick’s story. I first thought Roni was Dom’s mate, but somewhere along the line I said not maybe Marcus. Then I found out I was indeed right.

What I like the best in your stories are that females are not strong because of the position their mates hold or the power that comes from that position, they are strong by nature. Hope to read more soon on all members of the pack. Who is your favorite character? My would be all females and Dom of course.

Take care,

• admin 19th January 2018 at 4:47 pm - Reply

Hi, Trick’s story, Wild Hunger, comes out May 29th. Dominic’s story will be released either spring or summer next year πŸ™‚ Thanks so much for your lovely comments x

5. Alina Wally 2nd January 2018 at 1:02 am - Reply

When is Dominic’s story coming out?
    And will there be a final book for the dark in you series?!!( p.s can’t wait for release dates !!)

• admin 19th January 2018 at 4:45 pm - Reply

Probably spring or summer next year πŸ™‚ Yes the fourth will be released in July πŸ™‚