I grew up watching the series, and there wasn’t a single episode that didn’t make me laugh. There are way too many hilarious quotes, but these are ten of my faves.
1. “JOEY DOESN’T SHARE FOOD.” (Joey)
2. “Pivot.” (Ross)
3. “She made me switch to light mayo. That’s it! That’s all I got! And, you know what? It tastes the same and my pants fit better!” (Joey)
4. “Just so you know, it’s not that common, it doesn’t happen to all guys, and it is a big deal!” (Rachel)
5. “You know what’s weird? Donald Duck never wore pants, but when he gets out of the shower, he puts a towel around his waist. I mean, what is that about?” (Chandler)
6. “Oh mommy, oh daddy, I am a big ol’ baddy.” (Joey)
7. “See, it’s stuff like this which is why you’re burning in hell!” (Phoebe)
8. “Chandler, we have talked about this: you are not supposed to give people advice! Couldn’t you have made some sort of inappropriate joke?” (Monica)
9. “All right, you will notice that I am fully dressed. I, in turn, have noticed that you are not. So in the words of A. A. Milne, ‘Get out of my chair, dillhole.'” (Chandler)
10. “I just realized something. Joker is poker with a j… coincidence?” (Phoebe)
Writers and actors of Friends, I salute you.